Youth Formation Curricula
Below you will find links to many different types of curricula. The first link is Sharon Ely Pearson's wonderful overview of Curricula. We recommend that you start there and identify what style of program you would like to offer, then use the overview to think through which resource is right for you.
- Youth curriculum chart – a simple comparison chart of a variety of curricula; developed by Sharon Ely Pearson, the Christian Formation Specialist for Church Publishing
- Episcopal Curriculum for Youth – This totally free curriculum was designed in partnership with youth and includes a variety of biblical-, contemporary-, and Episcopal Church-related topics (hosted and delivered by Virginia Theological Seminary and the Center for Ministry of Teaching)
- Leader Resources – offers numerous youth curriculum choices
- Living the Good News – an on-line, downloadable lectionary-based Sunday class curriculum available for all age groups (Morehouse Education Resources)
- Sparkhouse – a publisher of many youth curriculums both video and traditional books.
- Weaving God’s Promises – a downloadable Sunday class curriculum with a three-year scope and sequence—Year One: Weaving Our Faith, Year Two: Weaving Together the Family of God, and Year Three: Weaving God’s Beloved Community—that includes an Episcopal Thread in each session; ages 12-14 (Morehouse Education Resources)
Share this page: Youth Formation Curricula