Way of Love Catcher - a resource
Want to share the Way of Love: Practices for a Jesus-Centered Life with your families and children? Download the Forma Way of Love resource: The Way of Love Catcher below!
Designed in the model of a "fortune teller" or "cootie catcher" this easy-to-print resource is a great way to introduce these Rule of Life inspired practices to all ages.
Ways to use your Way of Love Catcher:
- Send hardcopies or digital copies your families
- Add the catcher sheets (along with safety scissors and coloring utensils) to your Sunday Morning Activity Bags
- Use this resource during a church-wide gathering such as a potluck meal to keep hands busy while waiting
- Pass catchers out at neighborhood events
- Establish a coloring/ folding station in your church or organizations booth at your next community event
- Give them to grandparents as a faith-on-the-go activity to use with their grandchildren
Want more Way of Love resources?
Download your copy of the Way of Love Catcher here and print as many as you need!
(for best outcome, print 2-sided in grayscale.)
In partnership with