A variety of resources that address Christian formation for YOUNGER ADULTS (generally aged 18-35).
Some resources in the Adult category may be a good fit for the Younger Adult grouping
Young Adult and Adult Formation Curricula Overview – a simple comparison chart of a variety of curricula; developed by Sharon Ely Pearson, the Christian Formation Specialist for Church Publishing
Faith Formation Learning Exchange – organized by different ages and groupings, offers current research, effective practices, and models in faith formation
Discernment_for_Young_Adult_Ministry This guide can help your congregation discern it’s ministry to Young Adults. This was created by the Office for Young Adult and Campus Ministries of the Episcopal Church.
lyfe – a downloadable curriculum for handhelds, introduces participants to six “zones” or ways of being with God in the world:
- withdrawing and praying (Still lyfe)
- living a holy life (Real lyfe)
- empowered and filled with the Spirit (Spirit lyfe)
- memorizing, quoting, and teaching Scripture (Word lyfe)
- working for justice, peace and wholeness (Just lyfe)
- integrating faith and everyday life (Whole lyfe)